Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back To The School







After leaving for school for 9 years, finally I was send to Cornell University in Ithaca for a summer course. Yup, back to school!!!! It is a total different experience, as nothing the same as studying in Malaysia!!
All I have in mind is full day study and lots of assignments. No, it is not true, in fact it was fun and relax. I was being registered for 4 courses, which was for 2 weeks.
The campus was great and with the surrounding it is a great place for study. Need not to explain further, all the activities after the classes, the party and hang out with all these hotelier around the world!!!!
Even it is only for 2 weeks, I learned and gained lots of experience, exposure and friends. Guess what??? I managed to passed and graduated from the course. I must agreed that I am fortune and lucky enough to be given the opportunity!!!! Thanks to Ting, for nominated me and the support given!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Hi Dennis,

It's really great to see that you have finally started on your blog. Keep it up and I hope to read more news in the near future.

Cheers,
wendy

NS said...

me wanna go back to school... so much fun...its never as good as the good old uni days... i am sure you agree