Saturday, October 6, 2007

"We Are Family"





Is a year by now since I have been transfered to Penang, all these time lucky I have my friend to be with. I will call them as my new family.

A very big THANK YOU to all my new family members, Voon Choong, Wendy, Soo Theng, Nanthini. They have been there for me for all the happy, sad, down period even to support me!!! That's what friend are for.
However Voon Choong have left for Pudong about a month, I miss him. He is not only a housemate to me, but a brother to take care of me and also ensure I am being well taken care off.

Now, I have a new housemate, Angeline. Thank God she don't mind to stay with me, or else I will be home alone.

So, thank you to all and you will always be my family.

THANK YOU

3 comments:

Wendy Yeap said...

Brother, thank you for accepting all of us to be your family members. I am so lucky to have you as my bro.Forever friends and family !!!

NS said...

Anytime.... anywhere... ever ready to lend you an arm and a leg, or a ear or a shoulder ... just yell and I will be there for you... simply because you people are the nearest family I have after everyone back home.

Soo Theng said...

Great to be part of the happy family ! I am proud to have bros & sis like all of you.....