Friday, December 26, 2008

Beijing Olympic 2008 - Life Time Experinece

The Beijing Olympic 2008, it's a life time experience. I never though that I will be able to be part of it.

The one whole month of being with the IOC Executive Board Committees, is not an easy job. With sleepless nights, long working hour and to serve all the Head of State and Royalties, it's an unforgettable experience.

The best thing ever happen to me is I was given the chance to watch the opening of the Beijing Olympic 2008 and being inside of the bird nest for the historical moment.

I must say I am impressed with the opening ceremony, as what China can or have done on that night.

I'm so happy to receive all the souvenirs, which you will never ever get to buy them from anywhere.

It is a life time experience, opportunity and to be part of it.

No comments: