Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shi Du - My first break in Beijing

Shi Du, the first place I ever visit out of Beijing City. Peggy, my Business Center Manager took me to this beautiful place. The scenery is beautiful and the food, yummy yummy, all home cook first.

However the journey was long, took us about 2 hours to get there by bus. My god, you should see the amount of people queuing for bus and the squeeze all the way to get on it.

We had wonderful day there and just enjoy the scenery and the food. My god, been drinking and drinking, finally got drunk.

Bad luck, on the way home, our bus broke down and waits 30 mins for another bus to pick us up. The worst thing is no seat left, been standing all the way home. Never in my life have I had to throw out in a bus. What a shame!!

Even with all these, it is still a wonderful outing that we had! Thank you Peggy for the arrangement.

No comments: