Friday, December 26, 2008

Good bye Malaysia, here I come Beijing!!!

It's sad for me to leave my family, colleagues and friends, as I will have to move to Beijing to start my new job.

Is a difficult decision for me to make, in order to take up this new job!! All in this new city, without any one who I can depend or talk to.

China, a country that never in my mind that I would end up. Must be faith, therefore given the opportunity to have this opportunity for the exposure and to start a new life as expatriate.

After staying in the hotel for 3 weeks, I finally found my own apartment. Where my new home, it's a 2 bedroom apartment just about 100 sqm. Never thought the rental would be so expensive, cost me RMB8000 per month. I must says I like it so much and it is not easy to find a place where is convenience and your like it. Managed to find this place only after viewed more than 40 units of apartment.

I have spend weeks to decorate the place, finally it is where a place a called my HOME SWEET HOME!!!

No comments: